Major Props For Derek Duncan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Props For Derek Duncan

I had a CS issue over the last few months and finally out of exasperation I emailed Derek and he got me squared away and even sent me pair of t-shirts (2 sizes, one for me AND the wife) and a new product catalog.

Anyhow, a big shout out to him for taking care of business.

Luke
    “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Re: Major Props For Derek Duncan

Derek is THE man.
    Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
    Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

While this is awesome, what's even more awesome is that every piece of evidence points towards this being nothing unusual - simply how the whole business operates. Must be a great place to work.

Comment

That being the case, I might have to follow up on something with Derek.

Sent from my armored battle station using Tapatalk

Comment

I worship Duncan pickups, I have never had an issue with one that wasn't tampered with by a previous owner. So I started buying brand new Duncans, although a sweet t-shirt would be awesome, I am very thankful for the quality this company puts out consistently!
          Soundcloud

Comment

I'm so happy to have dealings with SD. The guys are amazing. I haven't met anybody at SD I didn't like or appreciate.

Comment

I would call this the "suck-up" thread of the century . . . except that its all true. I've never had this level of brand loyalty to anyone before.

(Save, perhaps, for a couple of local breweries.)

Comment

Derek is truly a great guy. He loves beer, so if you ever meet him at NAMM please buy him one!

For customer service, the first place to start is calling us at 805-964-9610 or contact me personally.

Comment

Working...
                X