Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBWD

New Black Winter Day!

Sadly I haven't installed them yet, but that is soon to come (probably monday or tuesday). In the mean time:

AWWWW YEEAAAAAHHH!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blk.Wnter1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	5830076

(crappy ipod pic, srry.)
    My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
    The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
    Originally posted by CTN
    I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Re: NBWD

Holy hell man! why are you waiting? Jeebus that would be like saying theres a nekkid hot chick in my bedroom who is all revved up and ready to go but i'm gonna wait until tuesday to go buy a prophylactic.

That would be a serious cases of blue balls

But hell yeah man let us know how it turns out!
    "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
    you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Re: NBWD

I work all day tommorow and I worked all day today.

Serious blue balls over here though, I'm so happy they are finally here. It's 12:04 in the morning here otherwise I'd be heating up the soldering iron.
      My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
      The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
      Originally posted by CTN
      I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
      FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Working...
      X