banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Morning All !!.... I have a question about Bartolini Guitar pup's !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All !!.... I have a question about Bartolini Guitar pup's !!!

Has Anyone had the chance to listen to them, I thought they only made Bass Pup's, but I'm about to make a trade
    for a Les Paul, w/ Bartolini Jazz.... Gold covers Pup's.....
    Any info you may have, will be Appreciated !!!

Thank you !!!
    Last edited by stratneck2; 08-12-2013, 06:50 AM.

Re: Good Morning All !!.... I have a question about Bartolini Guitar pup's !!!

I've got a few Bartolini's... a 1CTA matched with a PBF-51 in a Wamroth Jazzmaster (you can see it in the Fender Non-strat poll), and a "Super Strat" set ( 3X-N/3XQ-S/3S-N (coil tapped)) which I briefly put into a body, loved how they sounded, and have been carefully hunting for a fitting body to them into permanently.

I love the 1CTA/PBF-51 combo. It is quickly becoming my desert island guitar. Incredible clarity, they sound great clean and under gain (though I haven't tried them under extremely high gain, just under my Egnater's Modern/Brit/Tight/High setting). You will likely discover you have to be very careful with your playing - they do not let you hide mistakes.

As always though, try 'em out, see if they're your cup of tea.

If you decide they're not for you, I could probably be convinced to take 'em off your hands.
    "Screw regulations. Bring the noise."

Comment

Found it !!!....
      Any way, I am pleasantly surprise how nice this Humbuckers sound.....They have a nice clarity and texture at the same time
      I am going to a jam tonight , I should be able to push them up a bit, I have couple pedals and seems that with the Timmy ,
      will be a nice match..... Then again, what doesn't match well wiht a Timmy???
      But thank you for your input, and if I ever decide to swap them , I'll give you a Heads up !

Originally posted by jtougas View Post
      I've got a few Bartolini's... a 1CTA matched with a PBF-51 in a Wamroth Jazzmaster (you can see it in the Fender Non-strat poll), and a "Super Strat" set ( 3X-N/3XQ-S/3S-N (coil tapped)) which I briefly put into a body, loved how they sounded, and have been carefully hunting for a fitting body to them into permanently.

I love the 1CTA/PBF-51 combo. It is quickly becoming my desert island guitar. Incredible clarity, they sound great clean and under gain (though I haven't tried them under extremely high gain, just under my Egnater's Modern/Brit/Tight/High setting). You will likely discover you have to be very careful with your playing - they do not let you hide mistakes.

As always though, try 'em out, see if they're your cup of tea.

If you decide they're not for you, I could probably be convinced to take 'em off your hands.

Comment

Well Play them at the Jam, and they are Stellar pup's !!!
        They are keepers!............( for now) shhhhh

Comment

Working...
        X