• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for New Pickup

yes.

Comment

Originally posted by PushedCrayon View Post
      Would the full shred clean up nice and still work well under moderate levels of distortion?
      yep

Comment

Sounds like we've found what I'm looking for then! Thanks guys! Any chance you want to help me out with my fender mim strat?

Comment

help you out with it how??

A quick demo of the Seymour Duncan SH-10 Full Shred Neck pickup in a lead guitar setting.Pickup installed in a modified Ibanez RG 450LTD, with a basswood bod...
          Last edited by loversmoon; 08-18-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

I'm looking to replace 2 single coils in it. The bridge once again has an invader, but the two stock coils in the middle and neck position are way too thin for my liking, I'm open to all suggestions!

Comment

Hot Rails are the single-sized answer to the Invader. If you want more tone, look at the Little 59. If you want something in between, look at the JB Jr.

Sent from my armored battle station using Tapatalk

Comment

If I've got two spots open, would it be better to put the hot rails in the middle so I can pair it with the invader, and then the jb jr in the neck? Or put the little 59/jr in the middle with a hot rails in the neck?

Comment

Working...
                X