No announcement yet.

AHB-2 Blackouts !!! push/pull pots ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHB-2 Blackouts !!! push/pull pots ???

Hi everyone !!!

I wonder if i am the only one who think that the ABH-2 should come with a 25K push/pull pots and not the normal 25k pots, this pickup got 2 usable sound with or without the jumper so why they sell it with a normal one ??

Re: AHB-2 Blackouts !!! push/pull pots ???

some people just leave it on or off and others may want a switch rather than a push pull. I wired mine to a push pull pot that was only a few bucks extra.

I rarely ever use it to get the extra gain, my amp has a solo boost that works better.

Comment

I hooked mine up to a toggle switch.

The difference is totally minimal/barely audible.

I would just leave it on.

It is a great bucker though.

Comment

i just buy a puss/pull pots but im still waiting for... i dont realy mind about the extra money but this pot should come with the pickup from SD !!! what AMP did you use allstarrme ???

Comment

Btw you are right Justin the difference is totally minimal/barely audible, you can hear more difference if you are in clean without distortion but useless !!!

Comment

Yeah I was disappointed. It works better in the single coils. I have a hss set up all connected to the same on off toggle. I felt like a genius when I wired it all up :-)

Comment

Working...
            X