banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the screw pole pieces on a Zephyr be moved like on a regular bucker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the screw pole pieces on a Zephyr be moved like on a regular bucker?

Will it mess up the cryo treatment that has been applied to the pup or no? Will it effect the pup in a negative way at all?
    Originally posted by KBliss
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
    Originally posted by trevorus
    The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Re: Can the screw pole pieces on a Zephyr be moved like on a regular bucker?

I'd think if it would affect the pickup negatively, they would have gone with all slugs. I'm sure the screws can be adjusted normally.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
    @ArizonaVoters

Comment

IMO If it would cause any negative effect on adjusting the height they would not put the screw pole pieces.
      sigpic
      Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
      JFG Flying V,
      "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
      John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

Of course it is fine. No harm at all.

Comment

Will the Zephyer pickups tarnish? I just envision my grandmother cleaning her silver platters every Christmas.
          And who from Cleveland can afford Zephyers?

Comment

^ he won them.
            apparently he's the most helpful poster on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFanatic View Post
              Will the Zephyer pickups tarnish? I just envision my grandmother cleaning her silver platters every Christmas.
              And who from Cleveland can afford Zephyers?
              Rockstar won a free set from SD a few months ago. Sounds like he is still trying to dial them in. I wonder how they compare to other Duncans once you take out the price and prestige.

Comment

I suppose I should clarify I was goofing around. I'm from Cleveland also, as you can see.
                I did not know he won them. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                X