Help Please: 59N and TB11L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please: 59N and TB11L

Hello. I just today bought a Washburn Custom Shop guitar. I did my ritual of cleaning, polishing, and setting up the guitar and I popped the Duncans in it and saw the neck is a 59N and the bridge is a TB11L. I know nothing about Duncan pickups except that I put in a set of Duncan Jimmy Page humbuckers in a '77 LP and they sounded spectacular. I did a search and found a bit of info on the bridge pup in that it seems to be a "custom custom" wound by Lydia. I haven't found anything on the neck pup, though.

Would one or more of you kind gentlemen and ladies edumacate me on these two pickups, please? What do I have here? What are the magnets in the pups? I'm guessing a 4 in the neck and probably a 5 in the bridge? Any idea of how hot the pups are?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my ignorance.

Re: Help Please: 59N and TB11L

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

This is your NECK p'up, A5 mag.

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

This is your BRIDGE p'up, Trembucker version, A2 mag.

HTH,

Comment

Re: Help Please: 59N and TB11L

Hey! Thank you so much for the help! I'll go read now.

Comment

Working...
      X