Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pickup adjustment hole stripped

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
    I'd just send it back to S.D. and have them fix it properly.

That's what the shop I got it from decided to do. Well, SD is sending a replacement is what I was told.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Comment

That's weird. I've never had a pickup do that to me.
      My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
      The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
      Originally posted by CTN
      I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
      FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

i have a brand new nazgul in now! I can't hear much difference if any. Maybe a tiny bit more low end? it has a slightly higher DCR 16.5 the old one was 16.1, that's negligible is suppose. The old one had copper tape around the coils. this one doesn't - My sentient does though. weird.
        "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
        X