Seymour Duncan Black Winter Pickup Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seymour Duncan Black Winter Pickup Covers

Hello, I am new to the Seymour Duncan Forum (And Seymour Duncans in general, have always been an EMG guy, but im expanding my horizon), and, I was wondering, does Seymour make a version of the Black Winter's with a pickup cover? If not, does anyone know what kind to get? Would any random cover work? Would getting a cover without holes for the magnet's work? (Such as creating a Blackout/EMG style pickup look) I am asking this because I just think that my guitar looks horrible with uncovered pickups, and have always swapped out my pickups to covered ones. To me, if it isnt a Strat/Les Paul, I dont think it looks good with open coils. Guitars such as Explorer's, V's, and Double cut's (Non strat) to me like nicer with pickup covers. Thanks.

Re: Seymour Duncan Black Winter Pickup Covers

I don't think they're offering covers or non-black colors (it is a black metal pickup).

There are black humbucker covers, if you put one of those on the Black Vinter, you'd only see one coil.

Comment

D'oh, should've googled:

Comment

I don't know if that cover will actually fit. Did you try ordering a Shop Floor Custom Black Winter with Black Powder Coat cover? I'll ask around to see if they would be able to do that.

Comment

Working...
        X