banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A la atención de: usuarios Seymour Duncan en Mexico!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A la atención de: usuarios Seymour Duncan en Mexico!

Hola! Seymour Duncan ha comenzado recientemente a ampliar su presencia minorista en México. En la actualidad, nuestros productos son transportados por varios distribuidores autorizados. Estos incluyen: Guitar Gear, Gama Music, Holocausto y Tecnomusic. ¿Qué otras tiendas de la guitarra en México cree usted que sería perfecto para llevar pastillas Seymour Duncan? Por favor, indique el nombre, la ciudad y URL para cada distribuidor. ¡Gracias!

Seymour Duncan has recently begun expanding its retail presence in Mexico. At the moment, our products are carried by several authorized retailers. These include Guitar Gear, Gama Music, Holocausto Music, and Tecnomusic. What other guitar stores in Mexico do you think would be perfect for carrying Seymour Duncan pickups? Please provide the name, city, and URL for each dealer. Thank you!

Re: A la atención de: usuarios Seymour Duncan en Mexico!

Cuál es el sentido de este thead? Colocar los distribuidores en México? para eso está la página de SD donde puedes ver todos los distribuidores autorizados.

Comment

For those that don't know, Alex Semple is the manager of International Sales at Seymour Duncan and a true metal head. He's working hard to get SD pickups into countries where they can sometimes be hard to find.

Comment

Does he want a job in Riyadh?

Actually, thinking about it, I may actually may be the main dealer in KSA - I certainly have more in stock than any of the music stores...
        Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

What stores have you seen Chris?

Comment

The only chain I'm aware of is Al-Dawaliah (May be spelling that wrong). I think their head office is in Jeddah, but there are at least four branches I've used here in Riyadh, none of which stock replacement guitar parts of any kind. They tend to hold the lower end Fender and Yamaha instruments, a mix of Fender and Roland Cube amps, Boss pedals, and after that you're into keyboards and PA gear.

From what I can gather, the better stores are located either in Jeddah or Dhahran, primarily because they are port location with a higher expat community. Dhahran in particular is probably better as that's where the oil industry is centred, as a result there are a lot more US nationals than elsewhere.

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

RJD Galerias http://www.rjdgalerias.com

Stratus http://www.stratusmusical.com.mx

Ubicadas en Ciudad de México o México, Distrito Federal. They are located in the same zone as holocausto and technomusic. That area is the main in terms of musical market on the city.
              Last edited by Tony; 10-20-2013, 01:39 PM.
              Godin Freeway classic: 59' model neck. Sh-14 C5.
              Ibanez Rg: Paf pro. Super distortion.

Comment

I'm guessing an online presence isn't their strong point...

Comment

Working...
                X