my mosrite ventures 2 wiring diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mosrite ventures 2 wiring diagrams

Hello! My name is Diego and I am writing from Italy.
    I purchased one of your vintage minibucker (DiMarzio Vintage Minibucker ™ Neck Model DP240, with wires red, green, black and white)
      and a seymour duncan ssl-4 quarter-pound (bridge with black and white wires) to be mounted on my guitar made ​​by hand,
    exactly a replica of the white Mosrite Ventures 2 of johnny ramone.i know if you have
    the ability to send me a wiring diagrams
      which includes these pick up + 1 tone (logaritmic) + 1 volume (logaritmic) + 1 3way swith and the output jack,
     I received from the site of the diagram eastwood guitars that I enclose in the picture. but unfortunately I can not understand how to connect the wires ... you could kindly help me? sorry for my bad EnglishClick image for larger version

Name:	MOSRITE...jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	5830587Click image for larger version

Name:	P3160031.jpg
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	5830588

Re: my mosrite ventures 2 wiring diagrams

help me!

Comment

The white wire from the 1/4/lb goes to ground (back of volume pot).
      The black wire from the 1/4lb goes to one of the outside lugs of the switch.

The green wire from the Dmz mini goes to ground.
      The white and black wires of the mini are connected together and taped off to insulate them.
      The red wire from the mini goes to the other outside lug of the switch.

A wire goes from the middle lug of the switch to the left lug of the vol pot and then to the left lug of the tone pot.
      A wire goes from the middle lug of the vol pot to the tip connection of the output jack.
      The right lug of the vol pot is grounded to the back of the vol pot.
      The middle lug of the tone pot goes to ground (back of tone pot) through a capacitor. Some people like a .047 uf cap, I prefer a .022 uf cap (the .047 uf is too dark sounding).

A wire connects all grounds...switch, bridge, backs of pots, sleeve connection of output jack.
      Originally Posted by IanBallard
      Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Thank you for having responded've been a great help, forgive me for my bad English ... I can afford to contact you for other possible explanations?! thanks for now guitar doc!

Comment

sorry but the silver wire of mini humbucker Di Marzio where I connect!? ... the black wire of the single coil is hot!?...Di Marzio sent me this wiring diagrams .. is correct too!? I think your is better .. what are the differences?Click image for larger version

Name:	Di marzio schema!!!.jpg
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	5772640

Comment

can someone help me?

Comment

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you...I've been out of state for the weekend and away from my computer.

Silver wire (bare) goes to ground (back of volume pot). Black wire of single coil (SD 1/4 lb) is hot. SD and DMZ have different wire coloring codes.

Comment

the green wire of di marzio going with the silver wire to the ground..it's ok!?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Working...
                  X