banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly question of the day - but maybe not ! (A5 mag content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Silly question of the day - but maybe not ! (A5 mag content)

Originally posted by LtKojak View Post
    I can remenber a few.

I'm on the EUROPEAN market; that's my target. So, as told before, you're NOT it.

As long as I don't ask for money to US citizens for my services, just putting names to ideas I've realized, can NOT be considered SPAM.

But I appreciate being considered a threat by you, that you'll go to such lenghts on a witch hunt, out to get me.
    Names to ideas THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL. It does not matter one bit if it is the US or Europe, because you are still trying to sell something to someone on the SDUGF.

If you'd make your own site and KEEP your names on there, no one here should have a problem. I can promise you I wouldn't complain.

Threat? Whatever makes you feel good.

Out to get you? I have no problem saying I very much liked your dissection of the new Epiphone pickups, and would actually encourage useful posts such as those. I wouldn't even have a problem with suggesting magnet combos - it is the constant self-advertisement for your "trademarked" product that makes it SPAM. I don't hold grudges towards people over the internet, that is just silly.

Comment

Re: Silly question of the day - but maybe not ! (A5 mag content)

Seeing that my brother all ready have a '59 set (A5) in his LP, i think i will get a Whole Lotta-pair :

Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

Working...
      X