Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Lil 78?

Hey guys,

I just saw this on ebay and it really has me interested. Does anyone know anything about it? I was seriously considering the Lil PG for my strat, but this could be as cool or better.
    I had the lil PG for tele bridge and it was mighty good. I wonder what the differences are? Wind is similar and A2 magnet.

Here it is in case you don't know what I'm talking about:

Thanks!

Re: Custom Shop Lil 78?

Cool!

Forgot who,but someone's got a p-90 '78 & is quite happy w/ it!

Too rich for my blood,tho...
    "Scalloped & Stickered"
    A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Originally posted by Rand-O-Monium View Post
      Cool!

Forgot who,but someone's got a p-90 '78 & is quite happy w/ it!

Too rich for my blood,tho...

That would be me.Came with my guitar when I bought it used. Its wound on a p-90 bobbin. Looks like a P-90 but its still a humbucker. It cleans up well with the volume control,breaks up nice. I think its great. The guitar is korina. I was going to put a real p-90 in it but once I heard the 78 I was sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Natman View Post
        Hey guys,

I just saw this on ebay and it really has me interested. Does anyone know anything about it? I was seriously considering the Lil PG for my strat, but this could be as cool or better.
        I had the lil PG for tele bridge and it was mighty good. I wonder what the differences are? Wind is similar and A2 magnet.

Here it is in case you don't know what I'm talking about:

Thanks!

I'd just call up the CS and talk to them about it. plus, if you catch MJ at the right time, she might cut you a bit of a deal. JMI has been pretty rigid in his pricing or I'd have done business with him long ago, as he's pretty much right down the street from me.

Comment

Working...
        X