Jazz Neck and Screamin' Demon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz Neck and Screamin' Demon

I am thrilled with my choice to put these in my 1991 Les Paul. They have totally transformed this guitar in to my new go to guitar. I have had it since 91 and I always wanted to play it more, but it was never my first choice of LP to grab. I always went to my other Duncan equipped Les Pauls first. The stock Pups never did justice to this guitar. I also put in some Orange Drops, while I was at it.

I was very nervous about choosing the SH-12, due to mixed reviews. But the Demon is right up my alley. The Jazz is the best neck Pup I ever played. I solo a lot on the neck Pup and vary the tone as well, and it is great for just that.

Re: Jazz Neck and Screamin' Demon

I love the Jazz neck a lot. The name is misleading. Works well for neck solos .
    sigpic
    Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
    JFG Flying V,
    "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
    John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

I still have the Jazz neck my Jackson came with in the neck slot, and its one of the only guitars I have not changed the pickups in. The Demon bridge makes me work too hard. I do like it in the neck of a guitar that needs some beef and screaming highs though.

Comment

I love both of those pickups but I've never had them paired up together. I can see why you would like them though, both are incredibly articulate.

Comment

Working...
        X