Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Invader post

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
    Is it going in your strat? I say Invader. Lots of people hate it, but I love it. See the 1000 posts I've made since last night about how great it is
    Na, its going in my Hamer Standard (explorer copy). I didn't know The guitarist from FATA used a JB. I think I will go with the invader, if it does indeed have clarity. Anyways I can always take it back to the store if I don't like how it sounds right?

Fender MIM Strat (Hot Rails)
    Squier P-Bass
    Hamer Standard (import)

Comment

Originally posted by metaled
      AWWW you picking on me now!!!! Not that i have to defend myself or anything but i have alot of guitars with different pickups. No i dont like the Invader for me! Yes i like the Demon! Who gives a S**t! Its not about the Demon vs. Invader i`m just giving my opinion like you are dude! Your the one who keeps having to defend yourself and the mighty Invader!!! How many serious guitar players out there that are real serious about tone use the Invader? Not many!!!!! I didn`t want this to happen but you started it!
      Was this directed at me or Wixom? I'm confused, because his responses to you seemed a little more aggressive, but I'm the one who mentioned the Demon.

If it was at me, how could you have possibly mistaken what I said as "picking on you"? What my post boiled down to was that it's funny how love/hate both the Invader & Demon are, and that it's supported by the fact that I love the Invader & hate the Demon, and you are the exact opposite. Go re-read my post, and explain exactly what is offensive, please.

If it was directed at Wixom, disregard the previous paragraph
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
        The Invader & Demon crack me up. I don't think there are any other pickups that people are so divided on. I love the Invader, and think the Demon blows as a metal pickup.
        +1
        ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
        2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
        Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

yeah metaled i think you needa calm down on hating the invader. every thread i've seen about the invader i seriously have seen you overexagerating that it sucks like shiit and you make it seem like its the worst pickup in the world. i bought the jb and i didn't think it was for me, but i don't go on every single thread about the jb and bash on it. just calm down a little when you state your opinion on the invader and how the demon makes you cream your pants.

yeah the invader is a good pickup...lol..when you want the chuga chuga chuga. i listen to pretty much all the bands you listen to. i had the invader and i liked it alot. i tried the custom and it suits me more so bye bye invader. it will be loved.

EDIT:
          Avenged sevenfold also uses invaders. in the neck and bridge.

Comment

I think that the pickups in my hamer standard import are the duncan design models of the 59 do you guys think the the 59n will go well with the Invader bridge? I only use the neck pup once ina while, I just want to know if it is a decent combo?

Fender MIM Strat (Hot Rails)
            Squier P-Bass
            Hamer Standard (import)

Comment

It should work pretty well. The 59 is warm and fuzzy, so it seems like a good match. I'm not a big neck pickup user, so any decent sounding one will typically work for me.
              “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

I personally like Invader pups, and have never had a problem with clarity. They're a very big sounding total spectrum pickup though, which is emphasized more if you boost the bass on your amp.
                www.enigmaduo.com

Comment

Working...
                X