Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seymour duncan pickups wiring on a jackson guitar

hi there
    i have jackson USA kv2 with TWO volume knobs and one tone and a 3 way switch i am wondering if any of you can help me set this up so i will only have ONE volume and ONE tone with no wiring to the switch although it can be there for cosmetic purposes.
    thanks in advance for your help

Re: seymour duncan pickups wiring on a jackson guitar

Uuuummm..... how many pickups does it have in it? If it has 2, how are you going to switch between pickups without using the selector switch?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. B View Post
      Uuuummm..... how many pickups does it have in it? If it has 2, how are you going to switch between pickups without using the selector switch?
      well i thought i would then have both pickups running at all times but the reason is that
      i didn't know how to figure out the wiring on the switch
      the switch i have (that came with the guitar on the left) has to be wired up first ( i think)and the diagram i had which is the same as you posted doesn't tell me much. any idea?

Comment

well i thought i would then have both pickups running at all times but the reason is that
        i didn't know how to figure out the wiring on the switch
        the switch i have (that came with the guitar on the left) has to be wired up first ( i think)and the diagram i had which is the same as you posted doesn't tell me much. any idea?

Comment

i already posted a response

if i wanted to use the 3way switch how would you solder wires to the switch first? it has to be wired up first. and where would the wires from the pick ups be soldered in the switch ?

Comment

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTM3NVgxNjAw/z/BM8AAOxygPtS8S2L/$_57.JPG

Comment

Working...
            X