Craig Ross Pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Ross Pickups

Anyone know what pickups Craig Ross uses? I've always dug his tone in the Lenny Kravitz band, and thought he is a bit under rated. I know he uses a lot of old and re-issue Gibson Les Paul's, SGs, Firebirds and Fender Telecasters, and was wondering if his pickups are stock or if he uses aftermarket ones like Duncan's?

Do you know what Duncan pickups would get in the ballpark of the tone he has for his Les Paul's?

Re: Craig Ross Pickups

Originally posted by JimmyO View Post
    Anyone know what pickups Craig Ross uses? I've always dug his tone in the Lenny Kravitz band, and thought he is a bit under rated. I know he uses a lot of old and re-issue Gibson Les Paul's, SGs, Firebirds and Fender Telecasters, and was wondering if his pickups are stock or if he uses aftermarket ones like Duncan's?

Do you know what Duncan pickups would get in the ballpark of the tone he has for his Les Paul's?
    classic 57 maybe

Comment

Re: Craig Ross Pickups

Craig has a huge collection of vintage, reissue and custom stuff and nailing down details is going to be near impossible.

If you want a sound like his go for vintage style guitars and amps and stay away from more modern gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
      X