• Blog: Shop Floor Customs Explained

Click here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ColorBobbins2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	5832168
    Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
    Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Re: Blog: Shop Floor Customs Explained

Very nice. My project HSH Strat will have P-Rails, and I'm considering turning each one upside-down so the rails are to the outside (more separation from the middle pickup). The option not to have a logo makes that much more appealing. By the same token, being able to pot pickups that normally aren't, and change or add a black matte cover, opens up the possibilities for my Epi LP.

Wonder if Warmoth will handle these special orders, or if I'll have to take that particular piece of my project somewhere else?

I also wonder, if I asked for a P-Rail set where the P-90 portion was white and the rail was black... ? I know the top cover is one piece, and I can order it in white and paint the rail black myself, but it would be intriguing to get it from the factory that way, and have an instrument that, from a distance, looked like a box-stock BWB Strat.

Comment

Lemme get this straight,this applies to colored Trembuckers,right?
      What about the WLH set,on the homepage it says Dbl Blk or Nickle only,no Zeebs?

Just wonderin'...
      "Scalloped & Stickered"
      A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

so is it possible to order DDn in trembucker spacing red bobbins?
        Originally posted by GuitarDoc
        Don't take yourselves, or anything for that matter, too seriously. We're born, we live, then we die. All of us. Just the same.

Comment

The options for trembucker are quite a bit less: Black, White, Zebra, RZ, Nickel, Gold, and we have a few Neon Pink and Neon Green bobbins.

Comment

Working...
          X