So about my sh-5...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So about my sh-5...

I was jamming on some Queensr˙che today and maybe it's an off day sorta thing but my bridge pickup didn't have the note separation that I was after. I haven't adjusted the screw height yet but as I was playing riffs that pedal between the open E and fretted notes, the notes I played on the D string were just kinda lost in the mix. It's probably a terrible explanation but I just figured I'd post and see if anyone has any similar experience.
     Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Re: So about my sh-5...

Must have been something in the air today, I've been listening to and playing Queensryche all day! Can't help with your problem though sorry
    Jackson Dominion Bourbon Burst-Duncan '59 bridge, Screamin' Demon neck
    Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)
    Dean Chicago Flame V Classic Black-Dimarzio Super Distortion neck & bridge
    Laney, Peavey, Marshall...

Comment

Its all good man. I'll probably move my amp 3 feet to the left and marvel at my amazing tone lol. I have days like that.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Go back to it tomorrow, and swear somebody has turned every knob on you amp.. that was my day

Comment

Red Loc-Tite will take care of it. Knobs can't be moved by Gremlins.

As for the topic at-hand, it's possible you were perfectly intonated and your gain and EQ settings were such a perfect match for the track that you blended in seamlessly. It's not that you're lost in the mix, but rather sitting in it spot-on.
          Originally posted by Brown Note
          I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
          My Blog

Comment

If that's the case then believe the hype, the Pisdiyauwot is the be all end all metal machine that can turn any amp into a monster. It is great though.

Comment

Working...
            X