Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Perpetual burn

It's about damn time!
    "I've seen Rainier in the hands of people, and people in the hands of Rainier."

Comment

Next Paycheck, this is happening!

Comment

Wow! That's like a hi-fi version of the '78!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
        Nope...

Comment

that was cool. Definitely can hear some JB-esque heritage in the voicing (particularly the mids), but it's cleaner, less compressed and has a very particular kinda upper mid/treble attack that I'm used to hearing in the '59B.

Comment

Yes please.

Comment

I just bought one from Banjomikez on eBay , get em while they're hot
              When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

Originally posted by 51501984 View Post
                I had to special order. gotta get what I want in the color I want.

Comment

Originally posted by CTN View Post
                  that was cool. Definitely can hear some JB-esque heritage in the voicing (particularly the mids), but it's cleaner, less compressed and has a very particular kinda upper mid/treble attack that I'm used to hearing in the '59B.
                  You're hearing what I am hearing then! That midrange is very jb-esque to me, but I also hear a cool kind of growl like the Custom has on chords. Very very cool. I will have to place a final verdict when I get one of these bad boys, but I think SD and Jason Becker collaborated on a pretty cool pickup here!

Comment

I like the sound of it. I could hear every thing. It is a bit trebley (which I am getting a bit more fond of) to my ears, but it still has a bit of chewiness to it. It will be interesting to hear how it sounds in some other body and finger board combinations. Who ever was playing in the vid, good job. Sounded great!
                    Where Words Fail, Music Speaks
                    If a positive attitude is a Magnet for positive results, what type positive attitude sounds best, A2, A5, UOA5, A8, C8, or?

Comment

Originally posted by 51501984 View Post
                      cant wait for the official review!!

Im LOVING my TB16, so if this is near that, espec if it has the 78 growl.. NICE Just trying to figure what I can put a pink and blue one in!! I just gotta do it
                      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

That video just made me want to get a perpetual burn to put in my RG.
                        “Dude, sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something.” - Jake the Dog

Comment

Just watched that video it sounds great, love the JB in my old Les Paul. I want to try that pup in my PRS McCarty, what would be a good neck pup to go with that Perpetual Burn?

Comment

Goin by that vid it is a total winner! already ordered one in zebra
                            Excellent deals with,
                            Frank falbo,Rockstarnick,SrDeMaFp,Joyouswolf,SFW,gpengui ns
                            Jacksontrader,Latsmcgee,IndySG,Ghostmaker,
                            slaveunit,atreidesheir,appar111,ex-250,dominus,
                            guitarkingdomworks,appar111,ginoames,chickencoop,
                            51501984,guitarfreak,notesfield,raybarbeemusic,
                            king izzo,Tone scavenger,Heem6,Checo,metalmachine,MetLking

Comment

Originally posted by grumptruck
                              Full Shred bridge who???
                              FS? Demon? someone has another kissin' cousin.

Comment

I want to hear a high gain metal demo with this pup. The video didn't do it for me.
                                "I've seen Rainier in the hands of people, and people in the hands of Rainier."

Comment

Working...
                                X