EVH Wolfgang pup vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVH Wolfgang pup vid

Just loaded an EVH Wolfgang bridge pup into my Charvel Journeyman. Thought I'd make a quick vid. I just changed strings... so it get a bit out of tune at times...sorry about that. Anyway... I think the pup sounds good in this guitar.

The guitar has an alder body with a maple neck and rosewood fretboard.
    2001 Les Paul Classic (Antiquity Set)
    2005 Les Paul Standard (Aldrich set)
    2019 Washburn N24 (Duncan Custom Shop PATB)

Re: EVH Wolfgang pup vid

That tone sounds killer! I agree, that pick-up sounds awesome in that guitar, and of course, the EVH 5150III through the Mesa Cab sounds amazing. I have the same exact cab, and nothing beats it.

Comment

I agree, it sounds good. Is that the same PU that is in the Striped series guitars? I was looking at a Black with Yellow stripes one and it looked like the PU was a Duncan TB.
      Where Words Fail, Music Speaks
      If a positive attitude is a Magnet for positive results, what type positive attitude sounds best, A2, A5, UOA5, A8, C8, or?

Comment

I'm not sure about the striped series. This is the one that comes stock in the Wolfgang.
        2001 Les Paul Classic (Antiquity Set)
        2005 Les Paul Standard (Aldrich set)
        2019 Washburn N24 (Duncan Custom Shop PATB)

Comment

The striped series looks pretty cool, but I'd definitely get the White and black striped one for the ORIGINAL Frankenstein design

Comment

The pickup in the Striped series is indeed the same Wolfgang bridge humbucker.
            Jackson Dominion Bourbon Burst-Duncan '59 bridge, Screamin' Demon neck
            Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)
            Dean Chicago Flame V Classic Black-Dimarzio Super Distortion neck & bridge
            Laney, Peavey, Marshall...

Comment

Originally posted by Mad-Max View Post
              The striped series looks pretty cool, but I'd definitely get the White and black striped one for the ORIGINAL Frankenstein design
              I wish they offered the white and black striped version with a vintage fender type trem , now that would be more along the lines of the original Frankenstein
              When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

Working...
              X