banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help,What type of guitar pickups available on gibson les paul DJ Ashba signature 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help,What type of guitar pickups available on gibson les paul DJ Ashba signature 2014

Help,What type of guitar pickups available on gibson les paul DJ Ashba signature 2014.. help me please

Re: Help,What type of guitar pickups available on gibson les paul DJ Ashba signature

I know DJ plays with a JB in the bridge and an AIIP in the neck of his own personal LP's. Not sure if its in his sig model. Most likely they are generic gibson 490 pups
    2015 Knaggs Steve Stevens SSC T2
    Majik Box Doug Aldrich "Rocket Fuel"
    Majik Box Filthy Lucre

Comment

Re: Help,What type of guitar pickups available on gibson les paul DJ Ashba signature

Originally posted by Christopher Caruana View Post
      I know DJ plays with a JB in the bridge and an AIIP in the neck of his own personal LP's. Not sure if its in his sig model. Most likely they are generic gibson 490 pups
      means there is the possibility of a difference between his own personal LP and sig model?

Comment

I'm almost positive it's a JB / Alnico II combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Caruana View Post
          Now why would a pro like Ashba accept a signature model with generic Gibson pickups?

Comment

Working...
          X