NPD Hot Soapbar P90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD Hot Soapbar P90

It has that J initial but I'm not making assumptions. If confirmed, then my girly giggles when I saw the thing for 17 dollars at my local small time music store clearance bin were entirely justified.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0328141645.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	5832682

Name:	0328141646.jpg
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	5832683

Name:	0328141645a.jpg
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	5832684
    Last edited by Falloffthebonetone; 03-28-2014, 05:55 PM.

Re: NPD Hot Soapbar P90

Nice. May it infuse your dreams w/ single-coil coolness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by nedcronin
    Pretty much what you suggested Ink.
    Originally posted by metalmachine
    dont worry about it bro. even if we dont like it...... were just internet ppl. not real ppl. more like a hulicination of a mythical forest creature.

Comment

Nice score for $17!

Comment

Looks like its been mofidied. I have a SP-902n in the bridge of my Callsito Jr. Rondo.
        "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
          Looks like its been mofidied. I have a SP-902n in the bridge of my Callsito Jr. Rondo.
          How so? I mean I know there is no cover on it, and I actually kind of like it that way so I that I'm forced to get one instead of just settling with it. Chances are it didn't come with a cream one anyway, and that's what I would prefer. Is it those blocks of wood?
          Last edited by Falloffthebonetone; 03-28-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falloffthebonetone View Post
            . Is it those blocks of wood?
            Yeah. For 17 bones though, I wouldn't get my bowels in an uproar. Might sound...erm..'woody'?
            Last edited by MetalManiac; 03-28-2014, 09:54 PM.
            "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
              Yeah. For 17 bones though, I wouldn't get my bowels in an uproar. Might sound...erm..'woody'?
              I actually found another thread helping me out. Apparently p90s even when raused still sit too low for most people, and the cavity is cut unusually deep, so people have shims of wood in there to raise it to more appropriate levels. Badass, less work for me! Going to get it tested sometime next week to make sure it's reading everything well.

Comment

Originally posted by Falloffthebonetone View Post
                I actually found another thread helping me out. Apparently p90s even when raused still sit too low for most people, and the cavity is cut unusually deep, so people have shims of wood in there to raise it to more appropriate levels. Badass, less work for me! Going to get it tested sometime next week to make sure it's reading everything well.
                Absolutely!! I JUST had to deal with that same issue. In my book, P-90's sound best raised 100% as close as possible to the strings. That sucks insofar as mounting, because there are NO long thin screws that I know of ,that can be utilized for that application. I had to shim the bridge pickup on my 'Les Paul Special' just the other day ( far easier said then done) to raise the P-90 to acceptable height, and whilst the neck pickup is adjusted preferentially, it's hanging in there precariously by a turn of the screw.
                Last edited by MetalManiac; 03-28-2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X