Bruce Springsteen pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Springsteen pickups

Does anyone know the type of single coil-sized humbuckers Bruce Springsteen has in some of his Telecasters? They don't seem to have brand names listed on them at all.

Re: Bruce Springsteen pickups

apparently Joe Bardens.

Comment

Yep, Bardens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

In the early days he used Duncan 1/4 Pounders, supposedly potted in epoxy because he sweated so much that he was shorting out the pickups. I guess he discovered the Bardens later.

Al

Comment

Thanks, guys! Would the Duncan Quarter Pounders still provide a tone that's pretty close to the Bardens?

Comment

Originally posted by bloughlin16 View Post
            Thanks, guys! Would the Duncan Quarter Pounders still provide a tone that's pretty close to the Bardens?
            Not even in the ballpark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Great, thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
              X