banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on whether or not the slug is going into production?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on whether or not the slug is going into production?

I thought that thing sounded bad@ss! Can we get any word on when/if it will proceed beyond a prototype?
     Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Re: Any word on whether or not the slug is going into production?

Click image for larger version

Name:	slug6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	5776802
    Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

I would be interested in knowing this as well.

Comment

I'm sure that like a real slug, it will take its time to arrive.

Comment

Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
          Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

It's happening, but like a true Slug, it takes it time getting to where it wants to go. Thanks for your patience!

Wes Hauch and Keith Merrow were here while Derek was making the prototypes and hearing those guys play it through our Marshall 4x12 and Fractal blew our collective minds.

Comment

The Slug has breached the duncan hivemind.

Comment

I recently ordered a Slug 7 string pup to be made in the Custom Shop...Derek said mine will be the first Slug 7.
                Originally posted by longcat
                either way...cracker-y goodness.

Comment

Stop bothering Derek. You're keeping him from replying to my email.

Sent from my armored battle station using Tapatalk

Comment

Great trades/transactions with checo, kjrocks (2x), ginoames (2x), guitarkid (2x), Ed Hunter, primo (2x), apar111, blueman335, King IzzO))), ArtieToo, lemonman, saladin, SAVAGE DISTORTION, surface54, and DonP. Excellent forum bros!

Comment

Originally posted by jaybonitrane View Post
                      I recently ordered a Slug 7 string pup to be made in the Custom Shop...Derek said mine will be the first Slug 7.

Comment

Just heard about this....OMG it's gnarly!

Comment

I'm very curious about this pup too, I like the fact that it's pretty against the grain compared to the DJENT oriented pickups that everyone is putting out now.... I could totally riff out on some Autopsy riffs on that pup...

Comment

while that video is entertaining, it's hardly Free Bird. or Panama. or anything else that's going to give anyone outside of djent or metalcore guys an idea of the sound. and please stop bothering Derek, as I'm still waiting on that reply....give the guy some breathing room.

Comment

Working...
                            X