new jazz jb hell yea!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new jazz jb hell yea!!!!!

plugged in awhile ago and was impressed this combo rocks. all the metal and clean rock sound is great the jazz neck is sweet clean. but so is jb clean thanx to all who hooked me up . hell yea thanx again.

Re: new jazz jb hell yea!!!!!

That's why it's Seymour's favorite combo. You can cover various styles with the JB/Jazz. What guitar is it in?

Comment

Hi guys
      hey cld ya tell me what wood ur guitar is made of
      body neck and fretboard ?
      I am considering the same combo. My only doubt is wld it sound brightish?
      sigpic
      Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
      JFG Flying V,
      "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
      John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

early 80 bc rich neckthru mockingbird its pretty sweet not sure of wood . its the nj series yea made in japan tried to look it up one time but i guess all records were lost in some flood . who knows. it had gotoh pups in orig. jbs sound nice it sounds like megadeath thats for sure thats all i been jammin on tonight. these are my first duncs so wasnt sure of what to try im sure dd are cool to. im happy with jb jazz .

Comment

Originally posted by onamission
          early 80 bc rich neckthru mockingbird its pretty sweet not sure of wood . its the nj series yea made in japan tried to look it up one time but i guess all records were lost in some flood . who knows. it had gotoh pups in orig. jbs sound nice it sounds like megadeath thats for sure thats all i been jammin on tonight. these are my first duncs so wasnt sure of what to try im sure dd are cool to. im happy with jb jazz .
          I love the early 80's BC Richs. I belive that your's has alder wings on a maple neck. The USA models had mahogany wings.

Comment

Thanks guys that helps a lot, cause I have an alder body too with a rosewood fretboard maple neck, I like the 59 s but listining to the audio clips I like the tone of the JB in bridge better
            sigpic
            Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
            JFG Flying V,
            "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
            John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

Working...
            X