Duncan designed pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan designed pickups

So I just bought a set of Duncan designed LS-102 lipstick tube pickups on eBay. $40 brand new for the set and I have a few questions about them. Anybody know what type of magnets they use? I need a pick guard for them too as the one I have they don't fit in right. Anybody know where I can get one that they will fit properly in?
    Originally posted by dg27
    Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Re: Duncan designed pickups

Anybody?
    Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Comment

The magnets don't really count until you listen to them. If they sound good, you're there. If they sound bad . . . ask about the magnets.

Comment

Yeah you're right... I was just a bit curious about what materials the Duncan designed pickups use versus the real deal Duncan's.

Comment

I've got a Squier Vintage Modified SSH Telecaster that came stock with Duncan Designeds and I really like them. I'm going to swap out the mini-hum in the neck, but I'm thinking about leaving the middle and bridge pickups stock, as I can't find any fault with their sound.
          Go Packers!

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
            The magnets don't really count until you listen to them. If they sound good, you're there. If they sound bad . . . ask about the magnets.
            I ask these sorts of questions if hearing them first hand means having to purchasing them first. TBH, I'd be less interested to know what the magnet was after I'd heard it.

Comment

Working...
            X