banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name Every Famous Guitarist You Can Who Used A JB (SH-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Name Every Famous Guitarist You Can Who Used A JB (SH-4)

Originally posted by Ryan84 View Post
    Since page 2 it's been all downhill
    I know. edgecrusher totally killed the vibe. ;-)

anyway... let's get back on track....

didn't someone already say that Seymour also uses a JB?

who else???

Comment

So like what if staybobo is actually Willem Dafoe?.....

But seriously I don't think anyone has said Jake E Lee or Satchel from Steel Panther yet.

Edit* damn you archer.

Comment

Oh yeah! Bad Religion used JBs too! Brett Gurewitz.

Comment

Brad Gillis

Comment

Originally posted by Edgecrusher View Post
            Wait... You were serious?
            So serious that I uploaded a Cosby picture.

Puddin Pop Serious

Click image for larger version

Name:	bill-cosby-jello-pop-gif.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	5777521

Comment

Originally posted by Falloffthebonetone View Post
              But seriously I don't think anyone has said Jake E Lee or Satchel from Steel Panther yet.
              See post #6
              When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

Robbin Crosby used one , George Lynch was said to have used one in the studio
                When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

Originally posted by 51501984 View Post
                  See post #6
                  See the rest of my post.

Comment

Lemme see now ... the obvious ones ... Jonas Brothers, Joe Beck, John Belushi, Jim Belushi, John Bonham, Jack Black.

Then there was also Twangy, Fuzzy, Chunky, Buzz, the League Of Djentlemen, Fatarse, Grinder, Squeaky, Honky, and the Cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland.
                    Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Comment

Originally posted by crusty philtrum View Post
                      Lemme see now ... the obvious ones ... Jonas Brothers, Joe Beck, John Belushi, Jim Belushi, John Bonham, Jack Black.

Then there was also Twangy, Fuzzy, Chunky, Buzz, the League Of Djentlemen, Fatarse, Grinder, Squeaky, Honky, and the Cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland.
                      Well now that you went there we have to include Justin Bieber.

Comment

Dammit, i just KNEW I'd forgotten one of the giants of the guitar world. Yup, indeed the Bieb (along with the Jonas Brothers) is at the top of the list. Biebs knows tone.
                        Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Comment

Originally posted by crusty philtrum View Post
                          Dammit, i just KNEW I'd forgotten one of the giants of the guitar world. Yup, indeed the Bieb (along with the Jonas Brothers) is at the top of the list. Biebs knows tone.
                          He's a bit too shrill and whiney though. Needs an A8 to shift everything down, and give it a bit more balls.

Comment

And yet the level of my fame is brought under scrutiny. SMH.

Sent from my armored battle station using Tapatalk

Comment

Although I am not personnally famous, I did play with Eric Burden for a summer after War, backed up Harvey Mandel, Boomtown Rats, Iron Butterfly (really), Albert Collins who offered me a job, but I was told he offers every guitarist he meets to play rythm for him. Opened for Triumviat(sp?), backed up Bachman-Turner, and one of the most terrifying moments of my life, in a rock band "Ronnie Lee Group" had to open for Devo on their first tour though America and almost got killed(for real) by a flying FULL budweiser bottle-heard it go right past my ear.
                              Eric was a huge p***k, forced me to play with 2 of Jimi's stacks right at my head. Harvey was cool, very quiet, fooled me into smoking pot with him just before showtime(it was laced w/heroin or "dust") I found out later. Couldn't tell a D chord from my own ass! Bob Geldof was very cool and freindly, sat with me at soundcheck in the Paramount, Seattle and just shot the sh*t with me for a while. Iron Butterfly(re-hashed) were so bad people left when they came on, had to back em up from Spokane to Seattle. Awful. Mr. Collins also very very nice man, shared whiskey in the men's room. He was about 5'7", still seemed tall as Mt. Rushmore. Bachman-T, the lead player just smoked in the back room, tapping before Eddie, I could not tell what he was doing, man that guy can play!
                              Devo was just a nightmare, the whole front 4-5 rows at the Paramount boo-ed us loud and unmercifully till we left, which we should have never even been there. Yeah, find a good manager in Seattle in the 70's and early 80's.
                              Burden took the cake, showing me Jimi's "suicide note" on a napkin. It was most certainly NOT a suicide note. It was Jimi's usual scrawl of random lyrics. Period.
                              So does that count as almost famous, cause I played a JB too, for a while.
                              Steve Buffington Shamelessly dropping names. All true, lots of fun, mostly.
                              Last edited by SJ318; 05-15-2014, 02:25 AM.

Comment

In all honesty, I figure ALMOST (let me put that in there so no one gets buthurt) famous and non has played the JB at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X