banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fender Classic Player Jaguar HH: Jazz/JB Pickup Upgrade (pic inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Classic Player Jaguar HH: Jazz/JB Pickup Upgrade (pic inside)

In love with the sound of the Jazz/JB in my alder body Jaguar HH. The coil split sounds are also fantastic. Can't recommend these time tested buckers enough. Match made in heaven in the right Fender. I think they look really sleek in the pickguard with all the black knobs on the Jag too

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	5833043

Re: Fender Classic Player Jaguar HH: Jazz/JB Pickup Upgrade (pic inside)

Those two have made home in my Ibby Premium. Indeed, they sound fantastic. I'm glad you liked them. This set is kinda a love it or hate it thing.
    Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

I.... Love..... Jaguars.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer250 View Post
        Those two have made home in my Ibby Premium. Indeed, they sound fantastic. I'm glad you liked them. This set is kinda a love it or hate it thing.
        This set didn't work in my Gibson SG Faded (I put my 490R/490T right back in after). Too dark, but the brightness of the Jag brings out the magic in the Jazz/JB for sure!

Comment

I'm so jealous! Haha just kidding, but I've been gassing for a Jaguar for the longest time now. But that looks freaking awesome! If you have time you should upload some clips, would love to hear it!

Comment

Working...
          X