banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackouts modular preamp and coil packs........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackouts modular preamp and coil packs........

How many of you use them and and what are your thoughts????? I have never tried them but I am curious.....
    DARK ORDER - 'Cold war of the Condor', 'The Violence Continuum' & '5000 Years of Violence' available now.... www.darkorder.com.au

sigpic

"A true Metal-head displays from the heart alone, not by what image is portrayed. For many are around the well, but none are in the spring"

"War is the failure of the human spirit" - A.J.P. Taylor

Re: Blackouts modular preamp and coil packs........

I guess nobody here has 'em, eh?
    DARK ORDER - 'Cold war of the Condor', 'The Violence Continuum' & '5000 Years of Violence' available now.... www.darkorder.com.au

sigpic

"A true Metal-head displays from the heart alone, not by what image is portrayed. For many are around the well, but none are in the spring"

Comment

I have the Gus G set and I like it - it's a lot like using a really nice clean boost pedal or something. Right now they're not in a guitar (I change pickups a lot, hehe) but I'm thinking of trying the BMP in my Ibanez Iron Label 8-string with Pegasus and Sentient. If I do I'll be sure to post about it, but I have a few other things to get to before that.

Comment

The coil packs plus Bmp is pretty much the same as the Ahb-1 blackouts just with a more traditional look. The Ahb-1's are based on the jazz neck & bridge pickups so I imagine the coil packs are pretty similar. I have the Gus g set, which I like a lot and an Ahb-1 neck /Ahb-2 bridge blackout set which is my go to guitar.

Comment

I really liked a 59 b with a ceramic mag hooked up to the bmp

Comment

Originally posted by metalmachine View Post
            I really liked a 59 b with a ceramic mag hooked up to the bmp
            Any sound clips????

sigpic

Comment

I'd love to hear the BMP with a Sentient set....

Comment

Working...
              X