List of Pickup Part Numbers Online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Pickup Part Numbers Online?

Many of the models say they are available in humbucker/trembucker configurations, but it's impossible to pin down the exact part number...

For instance, the '59 Model is offered in neck/bridge, humbucker/trembucker, nickle/gold cover, etc, yet shows only two part numbers: SH1, and TB59-1b.

Let's say I want a '59 model in neck impedance, trembucker spacing, and gold cover (which in fact I do)...

Is there a comprehensive list of SD pickup part numbers online?

Re: List of Pickup Part Numbers Online?

Probably best to call in. Someone like Scott Marceau would be helpful with something like that.

Sent from my armored battle station using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not sure you can get a TB spaced neck pickup unless it's from the Custom Shop.

Comment

Well, I guess you could get a bridge model.

Comment

Here's a pretty good start: Pickup Labels and Part numbers

Comment

That's probably the best list online, we don't have any trembucker spacing for neck pickups as the spacing only applies for the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Olson View Post
              That's probably the best list online, we don't have any trembucker spacing for neck pickups as the spacing only applies for the bridge.
              I found this out the hard way. For a year I thought I was using a PGn trembucker for the neck but it was the bridge model.
              Originally posted by KBliss
              WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
              Originally posted by trevorus
              The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Comment

Working...
              X