banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does a guy pick up a molex connector and which one for Epiphone Les Paul?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does a guy pick up a molex connector and which one for Epiphone Les Paul?

If I could order a few molex connectors so I could attach the wires from a Duncan pickup and then attach that to the circuit board thing on the pot, does anyone know where I could get some?

Re: Where does a guy pick up a molex connector and which one for Epiphone Les Paul?

Mouser sells them. You will have to figure out exactly which ones you need though. Molex has literally dozens and dozens of difference connectors. But they will be something like this http://it.mouser.com/ProductDetail/M...AFoMGJksIWTCk=
    "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
    you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Re: Where does a guy pick up a molex connector and which one for Epiphone Les Paul?

mouser.com

There's a thread here somewhere that someone posted all the part numbers in. Just do a search on this forum.

Comment

Working...
      X