please help, re; jb, 59 single coil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help, re; jb, 59 single coil

Pardon my placing this here am only new to the forum if its wrong if i may please be directed to the right area , i have an esp horrizon with jb's and 59's it has a replaced push pull vol pot as the esp standard broken at the very moment i looked at it , i tend to only have a couple of ways i play this guitar i only use single coil when using both neck and bridge pick up other wise using one or another i am in full humbucking mood i am wanting to change my set up so that the three way toogle will when i select centre go to single coil mood for both pick ups and back to humbucking on neck or bridge .. is this possible .. can i do away with the ever so annoying push pull pot ?

thanks in advanced , confused guitarist having to mash way too many buttons while pretending to play

Re: please help, re; jb, 59 single coil

Well, you certainly can't do it with your standard three-way switch. Instead of your three-way and p/p you would need a 4PDT on/on/on toggle switch.

You could wire that to be full humbucker bridge in position #1, split bridge + split neck in the middle position, and full humbucker neck in position #3.
    Originally Posted by IanBallard
    Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
    X