Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Pots

Hello,
    Gong to buy 4 fast volume pots, 500K, from Amazon, as they have a lot of stuff and I have an account there. What brands (two or so recommendations) would you recommend-it is for the usual pinky volume swell, and the CTS ones I have are pretty stiff. Not available locally.
    Thank you
    Steve

Re: Fast Pots

The Bourns and SD YJM are fast and slick, but their taper is a bit... weird.
    Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Try the YJM pots. I have one and it's great for swells.
      Originally posted by KBliss
      WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
      Originally posted by trevorus
      The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Comment

Thanks for posting you guys, I'm off to Amazon. Hope they have a YJM, if not, I know they have Bourns. Weird taper is ok as long as they all go to to the same LOUDNESS on 10! From what I've read, they all sound the same on 10.
        Steve B.

Comment

Working...
        X