banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep Nazgul or swap with DiMarizo Super 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Nazgul or swap with DiMarizo Super 3?

Hey guys. So I posted a week or two ago about how I didn't like the Nazgul (Schecter, Ebony fredboard, Alder body, Blackstar 100w head) however I adjusted my amp and found that its not as bad as I thought. Now I had already ordered the Super3 from musiciansfriend so I have it in the box now. I just don't know what to do. Should I install it?

My band sounds closest to 36 crazyfists, but I'm not looking for that guitar sound. I do leads and some clean parts as well. Bassically I like high output, tamed highs, and complex/articulate mids (if that makes sense). We do some chuggin as well. I feel that the Nazgul is kinda neutral in the frequency spectrum, which gives you more room to adjust your amp, fyi.

Anyway, can someone throw some thought into this? Like I said before I have and ebony fretboard with and alder body and maple top.

Re: Keep Nazgul or swap with DiMarizo Super 3?

If you decide to sell the nazgul, I might be interested in buying it. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by audiodog View Post
      Hey guys. So I posted a week or two ago about how I didn't like the Nazgul (Schecter, Ebony fredboard, Alder body, Blackstar 100w head) however I adjusted my amp and found that its not as bad as I thought. Now I had already ordered the Super3 from musiciansfriend so I have it in the box now. I just don't know what to do. Should I install it?

My band sounds closest to 36 crazyfists, but I'm not looking for that guitar sound. I do leads and some clean parts as well. Bassically I like high output, tamed highs, and complex/articulate mids (if that makes sense). We do some chuggin as well. I feel that the Nazgul is kinda neutral in the frequency spectrum, which gives you more room to adjust your amp, fyi.

Anyway, can someone throw some thought into this? Like I said before I have and ebony fretboard with and alder body and maple top.
      I would say since you have it, throw it in.
      -IM

Comment

Originally posted by Gibson 1964 View Post
        If you decide to sell the nazgul, I might be interested in buying it. Just saying.
        I'll keep that in mind...

Comment

Working...
        X