Won a PA-TB1 on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won a PA-TB1 on Ebay

Friday night I won an original trembucker that I'm going to put in my Strat. I have been looking for a while to find something that looked suitable for the sound I'm looking for, and this seemed like a promising choice... And for 25 bucks, I figured "what the hell..." I should get it by this weekend and will have it in the guitar by next week. I love new stuff!

Re: Won a PA-TB1 on Ebay

Nice score DD; For whatever reason, the Parallel Axis trembuckers have caught my eye lately. Let us know how it sounds.

Comment

I'll be sure to. I think it's an older example... I don't know what the bottom of a trembucker looks like now, but this one's baseplate has a kind of "original star trek-esque" logo that says "TREMBUCKER" and below it Patent Applied For then the Seymour Duncan Logo and Name, Made in USA. No sticker, no silkscreen.

Comment

Make sure you put up some clips with that Trembucker, son!
        • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
        • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
        • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
        • G&L Tribute Comanche
        • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
        • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
        • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Working...
        X