SD BLACKOUTS 8 FOR RG2228

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD BLACKOUTS 8 FOR RG2228

hi guys need help... my 8 string(rg22228) has emg 808 set in it,... I'm planning to install sd blackouts 8 set,,,
    can someone tell me their experience with blackouts 8 ...thanks guys... ill be recording next week
    on my pre custom 24 guitars (3 of them have sd custom custom in the bridge) and i like them
    i play metal and i like mids
    thanks in advance!

Re: SD BLACKOUTS 8 FOR RG2228

Sorry but around here there are very few 8 string players. A number of guys will rush to tell you what the 6 string blackouts are like but those experiences can only offer conjecture into what the 8 strings are like. As much of a faux pas as it is to do I'm going to suggest you try over at sevenstring.org. The guys there are much much much more experienced in 8 string stuff and they crowd is more geared towards metal.
    "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
    you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Ok thanks man

Comment

My good friend has them on his Schecter. He highly recommends them over and emgs. They sounds pretty sweet, with the right dist, you'll squeeze that After the Burial crunch out of it.

Comment

thanks schammeltoe

Comment

Working...
          X