Tell me about the Sentient, nazgul and Pegasus 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about the Sentient, nazgul and Pegasus 6

Sorry if I'm a late bloomer on these. I havent been around for a while. I knew duncan came out with these sometime back but I wanted to get some feedback from you all here.

Sentient is described as paf and modern with a combination of the 59 and jazz tones. Im intrigued because my favorite neck pickup has been the 59/jazz hybrid. How would the sentient compare?

I am interested in the pegasus too. High gain A5 pickup. How does it compare to say Jb or even alt 8?

Even tho i'd be more interested in pegasus I would however like to hear thoughts on Nazgul as well. How does it compare to say, custom, distortion, winters ect.

I am only interested in the six string models. Iv always been a custom guy. Love the distortion too. Then I got into hybrids and mag swapping. Anyways, im playing custom 8 now but want something different for another axe. Something high gain without having to go into ceramic territory. thanks for the help

Re: Tell me about the Sentient, nazgul and Pegasus 6

nobody really?...

Comment

Re: Tell me about the Sentient, nazgul and Pegasus 6

I'm sure very few people have tried the 6 string Sentient; I'm sure far less have tried both the Sentient and the Jazz/59
      Originally posted by Myaccount876
      Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Working...
      X