seth/antiquity in zebra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seth/antiquity in zebra?

When I get my new axe(57ri goldtop) I want to put zebras in it but also have the option to put the covers on if I want, I like the stock burstbuckers it comes with but I've always wanted to try the seths or antiquities. My question is can I order seths with creme/black bobbins and a nickel cover over that? And if so, where? And how much extra is it? Thanks

Re: seth/antiquity in zebra?

Typically the Seth's are random bobbin color but I think we could request zebra under the cover. I would have to check with Duncan to verify. I know you can order zebra without the cover ... done that before. Should be no additional charge.

Comment

Check this out!

Those are rolphs' zebras (in fact with the duncan terminology they are reverse zebras).

B
      FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRose
        Typically the Seth's are random bobbin color but I think we could request zebra under the cover. I would have to check with Duncan to verify. I know you can order zebra without the cover ... done that before. Should be no additional charge.
        If you think you would be able to get a set of seths in zebra with a cover than I would definately order them from you! Will be several weeks though. Thanks for the input.

Doc that look is just what I'm going for except reverse the bobbins in the bridge. A long time ago when I posted my guitar right after I got it I remember you saying "sell it and your other guitar and get an r7". Its pretty funny thats how it ended up! haha

Comment

Working...
        X