Can someone edit this diagram for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone edit this diagram for me?

This is the closest I could find to what I'm looking forClick image for larger version

Name:	2hb_1vol_1tone_5way.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	5835446

But I need:

1 2 3 4 5
    {Bridge} {Bridge split} {Bridge+Neck split} {Neck split} {Neck}

And I also need a push/pull for switching between sc and hb mode in pos. 3- down being split.

I'm too stupid to know how to accurately change it. It's one of those things that will make immediate sense when I see it, but doesn't compute in writing unless it's 100% nonvague. Wiring is like that for me, I'm super visual learning oriented. Thank you!
    Within the glow that weaves a cloak of delight ... There moves a thread that has no end
    Yours is the cloth, mine is the hand that sews time ... For me, the cloth once more to spin
    At last the arm is straight, the hand to the loom ... Is this to end or just begin?

sigpic My guitars + better pics

Re: Can someone edit this diagram for me?

"This Mod uses a Standard 5-Way Lever Switch. The diversity of switching is limited to this switch... For more complex wiring or a different order of switching, a Mega Switch or 4 Pole Switch is needed."

Your requested switching is cool, but I think a Super Switch is required.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I think you'll want to start here, then add the push-pull.

Last edited by PFDarkside; 01-03-2015, 08:10 PM.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

This is why I'm on a forum, when you're not helping others someone else will always be more on top of it than you

Thanks man! Helplessness PT. 2- How do I add in a push/pull for that function?
        Within the glow that weaves a cloak of delight ... There moves a thread that has no end
        Yours is the cloth, mine is the hand that sews time ... For me, the cloth once more to spin
        At last the arm is straight, the hand to the loom ... Is this to end or just begin?

Comment

The push-pull will be the typical split coil one in the wiring diagrams.....one pickup to each side (the 3 lugs in a row) of the switch. I think you'll have to attach a wire from the red/white wire lugs on the superswitch to the push/pull where the red/white would normally get attached (or simply wire the pushpull as per the wiring diagrams and solder in a wire from the lug the red/white is on to the superswitch lugs the red/white should be going to.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexR View Post
            The push-pull will be the typical split coil one in the wiring diagrams.....one pickup to each side (the 3 lugs in a row) of the switch. I think you'll have to attach a wire from the red/white wire lugs on the superswitch to the push/pull where the red/white would normally get attached (or simply wire the pushpull as per the wiring diagrams and solder in a wire from the lug the red/white is on to the superswitch lugs the red/white should be going to.
            That's what I was thinking. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X