banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Lover pickups w/ and w/o signatures & sn#?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Lover pickups w/ and w/o signatures & sn#?

I bought a guitar with Seth gold signature pickups that have serial numbers on the rear. I see others that have just signatures, and others that have nothing bot the standard small white Seymour model-label. Any differences as far as version, current value, list price, anything?

I'm probably going to remove them, the SH-6's tend to be more my favorite style, or less bright alnico's. Just curious on what the heck I've got versus the other Seth ones? Thanks for any info!

and ps-- this forum TRASHED my old membership! Support couldn't even find me by username or email address-- gee thanks........

Re: Seth Lover pickups w/ and w/o signatures & sn#?

not sure what you're talking about trashing your old user name. you definitely never asked me about it, so maybe another admin tried to help you.

if there are not signatures, i'm not sure what you have. I'm guessing they are not Seths.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
      if there are not signatures, i'm not sure what you have. I'm guessing they are not Seths.
      Could they be OEM's? I don't know...

Comment

not sure what you're talking about trashing your old user name. you definitely never asked me about it, so maybe another admin tried to help you.

You mis-read. What I have DOES have signatures. They ALSO have serial numbers. But I've seen some advertised with signatures and no serial numbers, and also some with no signatures.

Comment

Since I have no clue who you are, I have no idea how I would have known how to contact you. I was unable to log on. I emailed and received puzzled replies from two support admin's. I sent them my original welcome-letter from this website from 2003, showing the identical username and email address that I presently used to sign up again as a "new user." If my old username had not been lost, then obviously I would not have been permitted to sign up as a "new member" using the same identical username. So...... I'll leave it to you all to sort out as to what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by therica
            Since I have no clue who you are, I have no idea how I would have known how to contact you. I was unable to log on. I emailed and received puzzled replies from two support admin's. I sent them my original welcome-letter from this website from 2003, showing the identical username and email address that I presently used to sign up again as a "new user." If my old username had not been lost, then obviously I would not have been permitted to sign up as a "new member" using the same identical username. So...... I'll leave it to you all to sort out as to what happened.

Pretty easy to explain. Exactly one year ago, we went from the old YABB software to this new vBulletin stuff. Everyone had to reregister. No biggie.

Glad you've got the real deal Seths. They're the bomb.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Working...
            X