Wrong Set of Seth... :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Set of Seth... :(

Hello, I ordered a set of Seth Lovers for my SG, Today I have receive it, but the set is wrong, I Have receive two neck Pickups... What happens if I use two necks pickups in my guitar? I contact with the shop and there isn't stock in Spain of Seth bridge... what other Seymour Duncan do you think that match with a Seth in the neck.

Thanks a lot

Re: Wrong Set of Seth...

Welcome to the Forum.

In an SG, I'd go with a 59b, Custom for bridge, or Custom 5 for bridge. While you can use two neck pickups in a guitar, the bridge might be a bit brighter than you want it to be, especially in a SG.
    Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by walter
      Hello, I ordered a set of Seth Lovers for my SG, Today I have receive it, but the set is wrong, I Have receive two neck Pickups... What happens if I use two necks pickups in my guitar? I contact with the shop and there isn't stock in Spain of Seth bridge... what other Seymour Duncan do you think that match with a Seth in the neck.

Thanks a lot
      Return them, for the price you paid you should get what you ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by jimlp
        Return them, for the price you paid you should get what you ordered.
        Yes, I would return them and get a refund - don't settle for something you don't want.

If you can't find a set of Seths in Spain, why not order from Black Rose in the US? I'm in the UK and have bought pickups from Black Rose on several occasions - their service is great and even after paying shipping and customs charges a set of pickups works out cheaper than buying from a UK dealer.

Comment

Buenas!!

I am from spain too and I have bought pickups from Blackrose. Great price, great service and no complaints. Now the dolar it is very cheap comparing to euro and it make the shop very, very worthy.

You have to add 24$ for the shipping rate to the price of the pickups and convert it to euro. You'll see it is very cheap...

Comment

thanks, I think that I will order a 59' for the bridge.

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by walter
              thanks, I think that I will order a 59' for the bridge.

Best regards
              The guys are right. Return at least one of them and get a bridge Seth. I highly recommend Seths in an SG. I've got them in mine and love them.
              "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Comment

Working...
              X