question re: removing EMG pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question re: removing EMG pickups?

does anyone know what parts of the electronics come with the 81/85 set. I bought them already installed in my "V" and am taking them out as we speak.

i know the pots, and battery pack are part of the PuP set.

But do the toggle switch and output jack come along with the Pups when I sell them?

not too sure.
    Guitars: '12 LP Standard, Mid-90s 335, mid-90s LP Studio, mid-90s Am Standard Tele, '05 Larivee D-03 Acoustic
    Amps: Bogner Shiva 1x12 combo, Bogner Goldfinger 45, Bogner OS 2x12 Cabinet
    Pedals: Shur Riot, TS-9, Little Big Muff Pi, CE Audio Boost, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR Carbon Coby, EHX Small Clone, TC Electronics Vortex Flange, Fulltone Clyde Wah, vintage Ernie Ball volume pedal, Big Shot ABY, Boss OC-2 Octave
    Pedalboard: Furman pedalboard SPB-8C

Re: question re: removing EMG pickups?

You want to remove the pickups, pots, battery clip, and output jack.

The toggle switch is part of the guitar.
    || Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Re: question re: removing EMG pickups?

Originally posted by screamingdaisy
      You want to remove the pickups, pots, battery clip, and output jack.

The toggle switch is part of the guitar.

Thanks.
      Guitars: '12 LP Standard, Mid-90s 335, mid-90s LP Studio, mid-90s Am Standard Tele, '05 Larivee D-03 Acoustic
      Amps: Bogner Shiva 1x12 combo, Bogner Goldfinger 45, Bogner OS 2x12 Cabinet
      Pedals: Shur Riot, TS-9, Little Big Muff Pi, CE Audio Boost, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR Carbon Coby, EHX Small Clone, TC Electronics Vortex Flange, Fulltone Clyde Wah, vintage Ernie Ball volume pedal, Big Shot ABY, Boss OC-2 Octave
      Pedalboard: Furman pedalboard SPB-8C

Comment

Working...
      X