How long do 21-day exchanges take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do 21-day exchanges take?

I decided to swap a Tapped QP for a Vintage 54 for my Tele, within the 21-day return period. Went through channels. got the return authorization, etc. USPS confirmed the returned pickup arrive at Duncan in only 2 days.

How long do these exchanges usually take? It's a week and a half since Duncan got my QP. I try not to be impatient, but I'm jonesin' to play and my one-and-only geetar has a big hole where the bridge pickup should be....
    Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
    Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Re: How long do 21-day exchanges take?

Originally posted by Rich_S
    I decided to swap a Tapped QP for a Vintage 54 for my Tele, within the 21-day return period. Went through channels. got the return authorization, etc. USPS confirmed the returned pickup arrive at Duncan in only 2 days.

How long do these exchanges usually take? It's a week and a half since Duncan got my QP. I try not to be impatient, but I'm jonesin' to play and my one-and-only geetar has a big hole where the bridge pickup should be....
    IMO, a week and a half is more than long enough. A phone call would be my next step.

Comment

it took a LONG time for mines so don't worry about it. I was going to post a thread like this too until i called them. Call them to ask if they have it because i was scared that my pickup was lost.

Comment

If any one else is asking themselves this question, I now have the answer. It took 2 days shy of 2 weeks. Of course, this was for a standard Vintage '54, no weird custom stuff.

There's gonna be some solderin' tonight!
        Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
        Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Working...
        X