Blues & PG??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues & PG??

I really like the specs of the blues trembucker. Wonder if the custom shop would wind a normal spaced bucker in blues spec?? Also, I think a PG neck would match up really nice in a LP. What do you guys think?? I'm looking for a little hotter bridge pickup for rock/hard rock and either a PG or Alnico II pro for the neck of my Les Paul. Comments??

Re: Blues & PG??

Originally posted by Buckeyedog
    I really like the specs of the blues trembucker. Wonder if the custom shop would wind a normal spaced bucker in blues spec?? Also, I think a PG neck would match up really nice in a LP. What do you guys think?? I'm looking for a little hotter bridge pickup for rock/hard rock and either a PG or Alnico II pro for the neck of my Les Paul. Comments??

the CS will do a "normal" Blues bucker...
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Cool. I'm thinking this combo would make a really good blues/rock/hard rock axe. I also like Lew's idea/theory of the A5 in the bridge and an A2 in the neck. Further thoughts?? Any better suggestions??

Comment

They'll do it, I emailed MJ about it once. I think she quoted me $160 for a new pickup, or $75 if I sent in my own pickup for a rewind to Blues specs.

Ryan
        Originally posted by JOLLY
        I'm the reason we had to sign waivers

Comment

Working...
        X