New Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar

yesterday I bought a new Fender Stratocaster ( s-s-s , fingerboard-rosewood body-alder) and i wanna change the 3 stock pu with 3 Seymour for great clean sound and bright distorsion!

suggest me pleeze

Re: New Guitar

A great starting point, considering that we need more info (Amp? What kind of tone are you looking for?), would be here....http://www.seymourduncan.com/website/news/press.shtml

--- Everything Axe™ Set – combines an SJBJ-1b JB Jr. for the bridge position with an SDBR-1n Duckbucker and SL59-1n Little ’59 for the middle and neck positions. This is an extremely versatile set that will coax everything from vintage to heavy tones from a Stratocaster. It works with all musical styles, and each of the pickups is hum canceling.
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

This also, is a Stratocaster "must read":

The Ultimate Stratocaster Tone

Comment

My main amp is a Carvin Legacy with his 2x12 cabinet (Celestion v30) , a G-Major multifx , a boss sd-1 like booster and a ds-1.... i also have an Ibanez Jpm1 , a Fender Stratocaster American with hotrails in the bridge....

Comment

my strat is sweet, very clean, but not brittle. aps 1s and a lil 59 bridge. Becuase you already have a strat with the hotrails, maybe all APS is going to be good, or maybe a beefier bridge (texas hot type of thing)
          '96 MIM Fender Strat: nck-APS1 + mid-APS1 Alnc II Pro Stg RwRp + brdg-Lil '59
          Korea Squire '97 Strat: The MIM's stock pups
          Epiphone '96 Sheraton: Stock 'buckers
          Samick Tele: Tele HotRails in bridge + stock neck

Comment

Working...
          X