Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dystrust
    replied
    Re: Help ID'ing these SD pickups please!

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
    Looks like possibly an Antiquity bridge. Doesn't look like short legs to me. The other could be anything. The resistance is about a Pearly Neck, but can't see the sticker and with a smooth baseplate and 2-conductor it could only be a custom shop wind, possibly.
    They look like early Antiquities, perhaps with the neck re-wound to PG spec?

Leave a comment:

• hamerfan
    replied

Both are probably Duncans. The bridge is an Ant from the end 90ties to beginning 2000. This is the personal sign of the boss himself, Seymour. But we need to see the label on the neck pickup!

Leave a comment:

• beaubrummels
    replied

Looks like possibly an Antiquity bridge. Doesn't look like short legs to me. The other could be anything. The resistance is about a Pearly Neck, but can't see the sticker and with a smooth baseplate and 2-conductor it could only be a custom shop wind, possibly.

Leave a comment:

• skydog
    replied

Nobody?!

Leave a comment:

• skydog
    started a topic Help ID'ing these SD pickups please!

Help ID'ing these SD pickups please!

Same old story, bought a new (to me) guitar that had different pickups in it than described! They both have short legs and single conductor leads. I looked at the SD site and it states that PG's all have 4 conductor leads. The neck is double black, marked ‘Pearly Gates’ in green marker, and measures 7.36. The bridge is double white, signed in script ‘Seymour’, and measures 8.36 ohms.

EDIT: ARE THESE EVEN SD PICKUPS? THE BASEPLATE ISN'T STAMPED AND THE LABELS DON'T LOOK LIKE OTHERS I'VE SEEN.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by skydog; 07-11-2020, 02:45 PM.
Working...
X