TB4 and cools rails PLEASE HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TB4 and cools rails PLEASE HELP!!!!

HI as you can problably tell i have a jackson dk2s. I didnt like the duncan designed sc102b bridge pickup and the sc101 single coil in the middle position.

So i was recomended by seymour duncan to get the TB4 in the bridge and the cool rails for the middle position. I installed the TB4 with the same wireing as the sc102b but when i tried it with the sustainiac driver pickup didnt go too well. There are 3 modes with the driver pickup, normal mode, mix mode, and harmonic mode they are in that order on the guitar.

So when i switched the driver pickup on there was nothing on normal mode, mix mode didnt work very well and the infanit sustain kicked in on the harmonic mode which should of been on normal mode what have i done wrong ? can anyone help ? all I did was wire up the pickup.

The middle pickup was the duncan designed sc101 which has only 2 wires and a ground wire, and the cool rails has 4 and a ground wire and i havent a clue how to wire this up can anyone help ?

please please please

Last edited by Jackson-dk2s; 07-03-2005, 01:18 PM.

Re: TB4 and cools rails PLEASE HELP!!!!

Probably, the most common mistake folks make when going to a 4-wire, is to forget to short the red and white together. Do that, and tape them up so they don't touch anything.

Let us know if thats the problem, and we'll go from there.

Also, green and bare are ground, black is hot.

Comment

Yeah that worked out with the TB4, but do i have to wire the cool rails with the same method ?

Rick

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Working...
        X