active pickups---help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• active pickups---help me

i have jackson c4-p bass guitar.it has duncan pickups.but it has not active pickups.i played jackson c4-a(c4-a with duncan pickups and active) its good and so deeply sound.jackson c4-p and c4-a nearly same bass.c4-a just have duncan active pickups.but i cant hear good and deeply bass sound from my bass.because my pickups not active.

i want buy active pickups.what can i do?must i change my pickups?(i saw in c4-a hardware) just buy and add duncan active parts???help me pls

Re: active pickups---help me

active pickups have a small amplifier actually built onto the pickup unit - to get active tones, you'd need to replace the stock ones with active pickups.. this is pretty easily done, but you'll need to replace the pots and output jack (these usually come free)

and i totally agree with you on the active bass pickups, they really do have a kick that few passive basses can match

tom

Comment

Re: active pickups---help me

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

Look under "cutting edge" for the SD active bass pickups and related active tone shaping add-ons.

SD active pickups come with the new pots and jack supplied.
      www.soundclick.com/failedgrace
      www.myspace.com/robert_sherman
      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1513342220

T4D got a new gig!

(Please send sig worthy material!)

Comment

Working...
      X