No announcement yet.

H H H (middle=singlecoil sized) wiring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H H H (middle=singlecoil sized) wiring!

I just got a new 5 way switchport, new 500k CTS pots for my ibanez S series electric.

I have it H H H with the middle singlecoil sized hum, and im wondering the the best way to wire it....not ibanez style wiring since its a humbucker in the middle

also, i need it to compensate for the 59' neck single cable with wire shielding..

anyhelp?
    just like...

x
    -x
    x
    -x
    x
    -x
    x
    -x

(the hyphens (-) signify the other side of the switch, because it wouldnt format correctly with just a space...so i used a hyphen)
    if that was the switch (top facing neck) solderpoints, what should i put where.
    if it helps, im using a 59n, duckbucker middle, and i have stock bridge (soon to be screamin demon or jp, and duckbucker to coolrails, 4 conductor)

any help is much appreciated!

(this is my first post in the new forum! yay, so i get to start my membership all over..hehe)

thanks guys!

Re: H H H (middle=singlecoil sized) wiring!

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

This schematic shows the basics of the wiring. Depending on your volume and tone control layout a section of the schematic may be different. Ibanez isn't known for using 2 tone controls like Fender does on the Strat.

But the 5-way layout is correct.
    www.soundclick.com/failedgrace
    www.myspace.com/robert_sherman
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1513342220

T4D got a new gig!

(Please send sig worthy material!)

Comment

Re: H H H (middle=singlecoil sized) wiring!

so what would i do with the 59 since its not 4 conductor, and what changes should make to compensate for only 1 tone pot?

Comment

Working...
      X